Archinect
anchor

Architect mastering in Business

reemalaa

So Im in my third year of architecture but im not quite sure that thats the path id like to be taking. I am more interested in Business (advertising or entrepreneurship), I find it hard remembering buildings and they are generally not an interest of mine, spending days not sleeping is another concern, but i cant change majors due to all the money i spent on courses! So my question is, Is it possible to master in advertising and have a career in it after a BA in architecture? 

Dec 11, 19 3:42 pm
Non Sequitur

Anything is possible, including, but not limited to, switching bachelor degree paths.

Dec 11, 19 3:49 pm  · 
 · 
( o Y o )

Why would anyone continue down a path they don’t like? That is the perfect recipe for a miserable life. 

Dec 12, 19 11:06 am  · 
1  · 
geezertect

The only reason is if you are in golden handcuffs. Never a problem in this profession.

Dec 12, 19 9:30 pm  · 
 · 
midlander

happened to me once. i quit after my bonus and went back to architecture :/

Dec 13, 19 10:15 am  · 
 · 
wurdan freo

you can't change course because of all the money you spent on classes or your parents... :D LOL (laughing emoji.. still waiting archinect...)

It's a bigger waste of time and money to keep working on something you're not interested in.

Dec 12, 19 11:21 am  · 
 · 
johnr276

If you're not interested in particular subjects than you're definitely wasting all your money again :P so you should quit the path and do what you love to.

Dec 13, 19 3:36 am  · 
 · 
confusedtky0

Why don't you look into construction management?

Nov 4, 20 5:52 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: