Archinect
anchor

Architectural Geometry Resources

zeldaocean

It's my first time posting on here and I apologize in advance if my post is completely misguided. I'm a first year architecture student and I've been trying to find resources to help me understand the material we're covering in Geometry (projective geometry, homology e.t.c.). I'm at a university in Paris and it's the only class I'm arduously suffering in since the lectures are given in very fast paced technical french, and whenever I try to google the stuff we're looking at all I find are esoteric papers or math PhD type videos. I'm hoping there's a hidden Khan Academy for architecture students out there but I'd also greatly appreciate any other recommendations on online resources which could help me get a grasp on general principles on my own. Any tips or suggestions on books (does Architectural Geometry for Dummies exist?) would be super helpful. Thank you!

Nov 19, 19 8:54 pm
atelier nobody

Your main problem seems to be one of terminology - try Googling "descriptive geometry" and you should get plenty of hits.

Nov 19, 19 9:20 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: