Archinect
anchor

Bluebeam

form64

I’ve recently switched jobs and am running operations at a design + build firm and sadly, they use Macs. Must be a San Francisco thing. One of my initiatives down the road might be to migrate to real PCs. 

I’ve used Blue Beam Extreme for redlining for the architects and takeoffs and love it but BB no longer offers a Mac license. 

Given this firm is committed to Macs and I can’t change that today, what is an equally capable option for in-house, architecture friendly, desktop redlining? Cloud based would be ideal. We already use Procore and are migrating some processes to CoConstruct. Not looking for a field tool like Plan Grid. The internets are netting zippo. 

Nov 15, 19 11:01 am
joseffischer

I'm old... all I can think of is a red pencil.

Nov 15, 19 11:23 am  · 
 · 
atelier nobody

You can use the commenting tools in Acrobat Reader - not really equivalent to Bluebeam, but at least it's something.

Nov 15, 19 3:20 pm  · 
 · 
urbanity

bluebeam for mac never measured up to the windows-based version. we are looking at pdf studio pro for mac

Nov 16, 19 11:23 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: