Archinect
anchor

Thesis project Advice and topic ideas

innova_22

Hello creative souls,
I am a fifth year student and started researching a topic for my thesis project. we are required to submit 3 and so far i have only got one,and im like STUCK! so im looking for insight on how to go about it all( the topic search and the project it self). if any one has any tips please shoot.

Thanks in advance

Sep 20, 19 11:04 am
Non Sequitur

Good luck.

Looks to me like you need to start putting in some effort.  School is not that difficult and you should not have any issues finding compelling thesis topics if you've payed attention throughout your degree thus far.

Remember, a topic is not a thesis and it takes quite a bit more work to go from thesis topic to thesis statement.  The statement is the difficult part and may takes months of full-time research to nail down with confidence.  Perhaps you're stuck because you're focus on a compelling statement instead of a broad topic?

Sep 20, 19 11:59 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: