Archinect
anchor

Msc Advanced Architecture at Frankfurt University of Applied Science, is it good ?

jwarch

Hi there!

I noticed this master programme for a couple of months now, it is entirely in English but I can not seem to find any student who studied there or any student work from the programme?

So if anyone studied there, is it good? Is it worth it ?

Or if you know anyone that went there I would love to contact them.

Thank you!

Aug 25, 19 10:29 pm
bm9148

Same here, I'd like to enroll there in 2020 but very little information about the students.

JW, do you have prospective univs beside Frankfurt University of Applied Science? 

I am thinking of ITECH Stuttgart, and Dessau International Architecture (DIA), its just Stuttgart is expensive  

Sep 1, 19 2:30 am  · 
1  · 
AlinaF

No it's not good. It's bad. 

Sep 1, 19 6:18 am  · 
 · 
bm9148

and why is that? Do you know somebody there, or by any chance, were you graduated from there?

Sep 2, 19 3:51 am  · 
 · 
Arch.Lu

I have the same question 

Sep 27, 19 2:14 pm  · 
 · 
sub.ject

There's Staedelschule Architecture Class in frankfurt as well.

Oct 24, 19 6:40 am  · 
 · 

I have same question here, currently I don't hold a german language cert & still finding english taught M-ARCH program. Found Dessau International Architecture (DIA) but hardly find in-depth info about it, wondering can someone share about their experience in M-ARCH. 

Apr 23, 21 2:40 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: