Archinect
anchor

Online Certificates in Architecture/Interior Design/Industrial Design?

zac97

Hello,

I have recently learned of UCLA's Extension education programs that individuals can take online. One of the offered programs is "Certificate in Interior Design: Foundation Level," that offers courses in Lighting Design, Interior Architecture Studio, Elements of Design, Design Communication, etc. 

I was wondering if such programs exist for American students in countries abroad within Europe? Or what are recommended programs of study in English, USA and Europe?

I work for a luxury retail company that offers job opportunities in an in-house architecture team. A bachelors degree is not required, just experience using AutoCAD, Rhino, and Adobe programs. Ideally, I'd like to pursue the design department within my company and would like to have more education within the field beforehand.

I live in LA and enjoy the idea of being able to use UCLA's facilities, though am potentially more interested in receiving a design education from a non-American institution despite the potential drawbacks. 

Thoughts? Thank you.

Jul 22, 19 4:41 pm
anneismyagent

Ucla ext has a great interior professor. Worth it take it. 

Jul 27, 23 11:27 pm  · 
 · 
vividkreations

It's a program used to acquaint understudies with imperative information about working in the business. Programs normally plan to illuminate understudies about an assortment regarding points, including plan essentials, spatial usage, and how to make visual guides while introducing thoughts to clients.

Jul 28, 23 3:29 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: