Archinect
anchor

M-CDC

invertedwhy

How does the M-CDC course at Detmold compare to other similar courses like ITECH at Stuttgart and what is the infrastructure like over? I couldn't find sufficient information about it anywhere so it would be nice of if someone could provide some details. Thanks! 

Jul 10, 19 3:25 am
deathbydesign

It's no longer called M-CDC. It's now the MID program. MID is short of "Master of Engineering in Integrated Design" and it has two specializations/focus: (1) Computational Design and (2) Facade Design. There's also MIAD but I think it's their version of Master of Architecture / MSc Architecture. I stumbled upon this school when I was looking for similar programs to Stuttgart's ITECH. I don't think Detmold's program matches up with Stuttgart's ITECH in terms of reputation and research (and it being a sought after program by those interested in getting into what ITECH covers), but I've seen some works from Detmold from both student and faculty that are pretty interesting.

Aug 11, 19 10:33 am  · 
1  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: