Archinect
anchor

College confusion: UB vs ASU (m.arch)

Hey guys, I need your help. I have been accepted to the Arizona State University and SUNY Buffalo.If I consider just academics and I'm interested in urban scale projects, which school is better? However as of now I have received scholarships from UB for 1st year of study which is 5000$. And what I've heard is, its difficult to get scholarship from ASU. In total both schools does not have major cost difference. I have been racking my brain over a decision between these schools, it is why I ask of you all for opinions on which option is the best. 

Apr 18, 19 11:18 am
prachishetty

Hi Yukta,

I am going through the same dilemma. Where have u finally got in?

Sep 18, 19 4:55 pm  · 
 · 
Archlandia

From what a friend told me that went to ASU: it's packed in the school. The student body has outgrown the facilities and it's hard to even find a place to sit in lectures. He didn't tell me anything positive about it really. It's also so hot in that city that you can't leave the house sometimes. That is just based on quality of life though. Why did you choose these schools to apply to?

Sep 18, 19 6:01 pm  · 
1  · 
OneLostArchitect

what a friend of mine told me is that ASU became a student mill... used to be prestige school as you had to qualify after 2nd year to move on in the program. Now it’s if you have a pulse your in! 

Sep 18, 19 9:20 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: