Archinect
anchor

Master of Architecture in Politecnico di Milano

Hey guys, 

I came here to ask, what are the possibilities of getting accepted for master studies in Politecnico di Milano knowing that my CGPA is 2.87.

Thanks..

Mar 27, 19 11:00 am
Non Sequitur

What is their minimum GPA cut-off and why is yours so shitty?

Mar 27, 19 11:18 am  · 
 · 

I don't know and i studied in Sudan University of science and technology in Africa which have many problems in there academic system in which by summery they think that average of low grades means a strong university and also looking at the fact the highest CGPA in the batch is 3.01 :(

· 
randomised

Just tell them your GPA is part of an experimental "creative limitation" approach towards your future studies.

Mar 27, 19 12:25 pm  · 
 · 

Thanks man

· 
randomised

Phil Hansen had a TED talk about it, memorable quotes: 

"We need to first be limited in order to become limitless,” 

and 

“If you treat the problems as possibilities, life will start to dance with you in the most amazing ways.”

· 
TED

Degree standard from different countries vary so depending where you did your studies (country and Uni) it may be fine - have a look at NARIC. Also your portfolio weighs much more than GPA as long as the work is high quality - Milan is a big programme so might be fine.

Mar 27, 19 12:35 pm  · 
 · 

Africa, Sudan University of Science and Technology. And thank you so much..

· 
AparnaG

Hi. Does Politecnico di Milano require Int'l students to know or study Italian? 

Aug 7, 19 5:43 am  · 
 · 
AparnaG

How difficult is the National Admission Test? I am from India and I am applying for the Bachelor's program in Architecture. Is a portfolio required during the time of admission?

Aug 7, 19 5:44 am  · 
 · 
AparnaG

Anyone?

Aug 7, 19 5:44 am  · 
 · 
AlinaF

Politecnico is a degree mill. They take everyone who applies. 

Aug 22, 19 10:03 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

• ×Search in: