Archinect
anchor

Master of Architecture in Politecnico di Milano

Hey guys, 

I came here to ask, what are the possibilities of getting accepted for master studies in Politecnico di Milano knowing that my CGPA is 2.87.

Thanks..

Mar 27, 19 11:00 am
Non Sequitur

What is their minimum GPA cut-off and why is yours so shitty?

Mar 27, 19 11:18 am  · 
 · 

I don't know and i studied in Sudan University of science and technology in Africa which have many problems in there academic system in which by summery they think that average of low grades means a strong university and also looking at the fact the highest CGPA in the batch is 3.01 :(

Mar 29, 19 5:10 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Just tell them your GPA is part of an experimental "creative limitation" approach towards your future studies.

Mar 27, 19 12:25 pm  · 
 · 

Thanks man

Mar 29, 19 5:12 am  · 
 · 
randomised

Phil Hansen had a TED talk about it, memorable quotes: 

"We need to first be limited in order to become limitless,” 

and 

“If you treat the problems as possibilities, life will start to dance with you in the most amazing ways.”

Mar 29, 19 5:21 am  · 
 · 
TED

Degree standard from different countries vary so depending where you did your studies (country and Uni) it may be fine - have a look at NARIC. Also your portfolio weighs much more than GPA as long as the work is high quality - Milan is a big programme so might be fine.

Mar 27, 19 12:35 pm  · 
 · 

Africa, Sudan University of Science and Technology. And thank you so much..

Mar 29, 19 5:12 am  · 
 · 
AparnaG

Hi. Does Politecnico di Milano require Int'l students to know or study Italian? 

Aug 7, 19 5:43 am  · 
 · 
AparnaG

How difficult is the National Admission Test? I am from India and I am applying for the Bachelor's program in Architecture. Is a portfolio required during the time of admission?

Aug 7, 19 5:44 am  · 
 · 
AparnaG

Anyone?

Aug 7, 19 5:44 am  · 
 · 
AlinaF

Politecnico is a degree mill. They take everyone who applies. 

Aug 22, 19 10:03 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: