Archinect
anchor

ITECH, Stuttgart application status

invertedwhy

Hi,

I applied for the ITECH course at University of Stuttgart in February but haven't received any replies from them so far. Just wanted to find out if anyone has received a call for an interview or even a rejection letter so far. I mailed them to find out my application status a week ago but they haven't reverted to that either.

Mar 26, 19 1:02 am
mervep

Hi,

I am still waiting for their response as well. But I got an email from them couple of weeks ago saying my application is complete and they will contact me in upcoming weeks.

Mar 27, 19 5:21 am  · 
 · 
invertedwhy

The email that I got from them, one month ago, only stated that they had received my application and would be reviewing it in the 'next weeks'. I've read that they usually respond within 6 weeks. I wonder if they've contacted the successful applicants already.

Mar 27, 19 6:52 am  · 
 · 
TED

I know this might seem crazy, but why not ring them and ask for an update on timing?

Mar 27, 19 7:14 am  · 
 · 
invertedwhy

Woa! Wouldn't wanna seem too forward.

Mar 27, 19 7:38 am  · 
 · 
TED

Having done admissions no one would make a judgement of you for asking a simple question - most likely the person picking up the phone administers the application and is not in the position to make judgement -

Mar 27, 19 12:32 pm  · 
 · 
invertedwhy

That makes sense. I'll give them a call in a couple of days.

Mar 27, 19 12:44 pm  · 
 · 
mervep

Yep, I got the same one. I hope not . My friend applied for the urban design(i think it was urban design) program in the University of Stuttgart and she got the rejection email last week. I think we will hear from them this week or next week. Hopefully this week..waiting is nerve breaking

Mar 27, 19 6:58 am  · 
 · 
invertedwhy

Yea, it's been a long wait so far. Also because this is the only course that I've applied for this year.

Mar 27, 19 7:46 am  · 
 · 
mervep

It is the only course for me too, if I won't get selected ,i will just apply for one more in Germany. Let me know if you get any reply from them please:)

Mar 27, 19 7:58 am  · 
 · 
invertedwhy

Sure, i'll post a reply whenever I hear from them. You do the same too, kindly.

Mar 27, 19 8:11 am  · 
 · 
randomised

You know they cross-reference their applications with people asking stupid questions online...

Mar 27, 19 8:35 am  · 
 · 
mervep

Chill out and breath a little.....

Mar 27, 19 9:24 am  · 
 · 
invertedwhy

Give your inner troll some time off.

Mar 27, 19 12:42 pm  · 
 · 
yanfenchan

Just got  the rejection letter from them two hours ago, I guess they sent admission letters as well.

Go check your mailbox!

Apr 10, 19 8:37 am  · 
 · 
mervep

Hey, 

I got the rejection too unfortunately ..

Thanks!

Apr 10, 19 8:41 am  · 
 · 
Vale1234567

Hello! I am preparing myself to apply this year to ITECH. Has anyone already been accepted?
Even though we meet all the requirements, is the income very competitive?
Thank you!

Aug 14, 20 10:10 am  · 
 · 
sharmilaselvam1

Hey! I have applied for ITECH programme, can anyone tell me by when the university will send a confirmation mail? 

Mar 24, 22 1:04 am  · 
 · 
kotak

has anyone gone through the ITECH interview stage successfully? I have mine next week and wondering how to best prepare

Mar 17, 23 9:20 am  · 
 · 
weathers

I got a email asking for interview with professors from ITECH about two weeks ago.

Mar 18, 23 7:31 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: