Archinect
anchor

UCL PEM/CEM or TU Delft Management in built environment ?

karannisar

I have an option to go to the above universities, I’m really confused as to which university would be better in respect to future job availability. 

Mar 10, 19 4:13 pm
Non Sequitur

Should you not do this type of research prior to applying?  You won't get much by crowd-sourcing important adult decisions.

Mar 10, 19 4:15 pm  · 
 · 
queta

such a low IQ comment.

Mar 11, 19 10:45 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

how so?

Mar 11, 19 11:01 am  · 
 · 
queta

researching about the universities facilities, courses, program info etc. can be easily found on the university websites or forums and i bet the poster made his/her research prior to applying.

yet, the question asked is job oppourtunities, which can be answered by an alum or student there, so looking for answers in a forum is quite normal. also, there is a reason why universities give 1-2 months for admitted students to reply. that period is for further researching about the school :) 

so my recommendation to you would be stop replying low IQ comments if you do not answer any of the questions of a successful applicant to make you feel superior :)

Mar 11, 19 11:18 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Cool story but these lazy questions get posted here all the time.

Mar 11, 19 11:25 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: