Archinect
anchor

Architectural Thesis on Commercial and Cultural Hub

deeshashah

My aim is to create a commercial and Cultural Hub and how the two typologies can benefit each other. My main focus is going to be on public markets which can also be known as bazaars/souk. I want to give the customers an experience which is totally sensorial on the streets. Supporting the market is want to add food court, performing arts club, centre for artisans, co-working spaces. 

The query I had was what makes a public or a Street market a success and a failure and why should street markets be encouraged than malls. I am really interested in the topic but I need a very strong justification. 

Also I wanted to know if the above requirements are enough to start with or there should be anything else that can be added?

Nov 15, 18 2:45 am
randomised

Why are you "really interested in the topic"? That's your justification right there.

Nov 15, 18 3:34 am  · 
 · 
aishwaryahanje

I do have same query regarding requirements and have similar kind of project .. I would like to know how did u go about your project?

Nov 6, 20 4:23 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: