Archinect
anchor

Being a non-EU citizen bachelor with zero experience!

uguryildirimsimsek

Hi everyone, this my first post that ı write here, so sorry for any mistakes.

I am in a confusion about my life path. I have graduated from a 4 year Undergraduate Architecture Department in Turkey and I have zero working experience. I was aiming to keep my Master education on Europe but nowadays I don't have enough economy for covering expenses. So I think I have two options:

1) I have to find scholarships. I don't know if I enough qualified to get a scholarships. I have a 3.15/4.00 GPA. I can get an IELTS score if I need and I also have a portfolio such this;
https://issuu.com/uguryildirimimek/docs/u_ur_y_ld_r_m__im_ek_architectural_

2) As I research, I have found a program on TU Berlin which is English and also affordable. I can try to attend it. But I don't know this is the right topic for me to study on it.

One the other hand, I am applying lots of companies in Europe to get a paid internship or a job but there I am having problem beacuse I don't have a working visa for Europe. I am volunteer for working and studying together.

So what do you suggest about this situation, you may criticize me about anything.(portfolio etc.), any advices would be very precious for me. 

Nov 2, 18 10:40 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: