Archinect
anchor

Any RCA, Bartlett, AA graduates/current students out there to share some stories?

Hello,

I'm currently looking into studying interactive architecture/experiential design/spatial performance - whatever they call it for my postgrad. And have found a keen interest in the M.Arch Design for Performance and Interaction at the Bartlett. As it is a newly formed program, I was wondering if their were any alumni or current students who can share their experiences (anything will do).

I have also looked at AA's MFA Spatial Performance Design, and also looked into the RCA's Experience design pathway through the 2 year MA Interior Design.

If any of those grads or current students are around, I would love a quick chat :) Even if you didn't study the listed programs, any comments on the atmosphere, school life, facilities, or professors will help me very much.

Oct 31, 18 9:44 am
randomised

Have you tried the schools section? https://archinect.com/schools

Oct 31, 18 3:41 pm  · 
 · 
TheKoopa

Taking a look now, and I might contact some of the people. Thanks for this!

Nov 1, 18 7:49 am  · 
 · 
thatsthat

Contact the school and ask if they have students you can speak with.  Or prowl the school's website and see if you can find some names/email addresses, etc.,  It's worth just seeing who you can find.  I did this when I was looking at programs - even found a few students who came from the same program I came from and could give me a pretty good comparison.  A handful told me not to go back to school, that it was horrible, and working was a better option. 

Oct 31, 18 4:58 pm  · 
 · 
TheKoopa

Yea, I was hoping to speak to some people hence, the forum post :) I will di g the school's website some more if nothing pops up here. Thanks!

Nov 1, 18 7:50 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: