Archinect
anchor

Music and Architecture

zahrindsilva

Hey guys...I am currently in my 4th year B.Arch, and am working on my thesis project which is called 'The Urban Layers of Sound and Space'. Its basically about the relation between music/sound and architecture, and the possibilities of taking this relation to an Urban level, as well as integrating software technology to translate music into mass. 

I have read a few threads on Archinect discussing about how 2D notes can be translated onto 3D forms through softwares like Chord Geometries (however the download to that software seems missing in the site) and that's where my interest lies, though I understand how difficult that may be to achieve. 

I am open to ideas and opinions. I have created a short form, and would really appreciate if y'all could fill it.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAZAANi6l25URERLSVFWWU40V0U1NVRKMTg4UElGQTg2Ry4u

Oct 25, 18 11:28 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: