Archinect
anchor

Which one is the best option for me?

KYUKYU

Hello. I'd like to study masters degree in the UK.  I'm a international student, and I'm holding an offer in Bartlett UD.

I'll apply AA H&U this year.

I can be an architect in my country so I'm not interested in RIBA. 

However, I want to work in Europe. Especially, in Netherlands like UNstudio, OMA or MVRDV. If I can, I'm considering firms in the UK.(I guess it's hard to get a VISA)

I want to study not only architecture but urban. I found that all AA H&U tutors are urbanist. But there are architects in Bartlett UD. I think the reputatuon of AA is bigger than Bartlett when I get a job. But I suppose firms in Netherlands show their architectures more ralated in UD course.( computation or flexible shapes)

I m interested in both courses, so I am confusing.

Which option gives me more opportunity to get a job?

Oct 17, 18 9:08 pm
randomised

"But I suppose firms in Netherlands show their architectures more ralated in UD course.( computation or flexible shapes)"

What does that even mean?

Having your shit together and having a solid portfolio would get you a job at those offices. Unless one of your tutors at Bartlett or AA is working at one of those offices and could get you a job directly, it really doesn't matter much, it's what you put into your studies. AA or Bartlett reads the same on a resume when sent abroad in my experience.

Oct 18, 18 4:13 am  · 
 · 
KYUKYU

thanks! Even Im still thinking these courses, you helped me to chose the right way. Thanks man!

Oct 22, 18 1:08 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: