Archinect
anchor

M.Arch1 AP?

cafe gabie

Hi I graduated BS in Interior architecture in Korea. After an year of work experience in professional architecture firm, I trying to apply this year. 

It could be possible to apply for AP it seems like, but not really sure if that is an option for me. 

Can anyone answer these questions?

1.Would there be a designated quota for AP courses for M.Arch 1? 

2. If I am considered not appropriate for AP option, do I still get admitted to M.Arch 1 program as regular candidate?

3. I heard that AP is for people with over few years of professional practices in the field- is this true? as on the website, they only say (

Individuals who have completed a pre-professional four-year Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with a major in architecture or environmental design may be eligible for admission with advanced standing, subject to the review of the admissions committee.)

Any comments would be a great help !

Thanks

Oct 7, 18 1:02 pm
readbetweenthetrees

I doubt they'll push you ahead that far. There is a curriculum set for regular people, just stick with that and try not to end in financial ruins.

Oct 7, 18 3:49 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: