Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Critic - Graduate Admission 2019-2020

sumanthkrishna

Hey,

Im looking for someone who could spare some time assessing my portfolio which I made almost a year back to apply for Internship and give me a critic for the same. 

Link to Portfolio:

https://issuu.com/sumanthkrish...

I am currently looking at applying for an M.Arch into these schools.

AA School of Architecture; Politecnico de Milano; UBC, Vancouver; University of Toranto; University of Michigan;

Sep 17, 18 11:23 am
meganattor

hey, im in the same ship as you, i would suggest looking through the past threads and see what people have written about portfolios, almost all the critiques are basically the same i guess. I won't be able to critique the content of the portfolio, but i will comment on the fact that it is 43 A3 pages, and i think that may be too long. i have heard that a portfolio for M.Arch shouldn't be longer than about 25 pages.

Sep 17, 18 11:56 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Too much text, too crowded, all the images are too small, everything is treated equally, so it's easy to just pass over projects.

Start by cutting the length by 50%, use full bleed layout for the money shot images and best technical drawings, and then put in some minor supporting images.  You need to add progress dirty napkin sketches too.

Sep 17, 18 12:02 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

I do like the photo in the upper left corner on your photography spread.

Sep 17, 18 2:25 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: