Archinect
anchor

Good school to transfer with an A.A.S?

sammeister

I'm currently in my first semester of studies at Anne Arundel Community College's Archutecture Associates program, (really good program) and my school is in maryland, it has a transger agreement with Morgan State university, Bluefield State College, Savannah College of Art and Design, and University of Arizona, 

Id rather not go to savannah. I have bad experiences with parris island south carolina, and wanna stay far away, are there any other schools that are good for transfering too? I dont mind distance, I prefer northern states, I like the cold but it doesn't matter, and I don't care if i go B.arch or B.s.arch onto M.arch

Thanks!! I dont,know about many architecture schools so i thought id try here

Sep 2, 18 4:52 pm
archinine
You should care about bs vs barch. That’s 2 extra years of school and debt. Not to mention the years you’re not earning an income / experience. If you truly don’t care about the school focus on the financials and acquiring as little debt as possible.
Sep 2, 18 9:36 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: