Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Review

elianaacevedo

Hello! This is my portfolio; I plan to send it for my Master's application to architectonic design. It would be nice if you could review, thanks :)

https://issuu.com/elianaaceved...

Aug 25, 18 9:00 pm
Anon_grad2.0

Overall, it's well organized. There is a nice balance of drawing types and renderings. Some recent post's have been all one, or the other. 

My only complains are:

there are some spreads with too much content (personally, I think too much/little can hurt a project. I like pages 14-15). There are also some grammatical mistakes here and there, maybe go over text again slowly. 

Aug 25, 18 9:54 pm  · 
 · 
elianaacevedo

Thanks! I will re-read it to make sure that I don't send it with grammatical errors :)

Aug 25, 18 10:00 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

The cover's nicely toned down with that simple line drawing and background, the typography could use some work though, doesn't feel balanced (to me), and spell check the hell out of it (selecteC academic etc.).

About your profile, what does it mean that you're interested in projects that meet the objectives set? What are your interests, not just meeting some objectives, what kind of objectives, sounds too hollow for me now.

I like the contents page and the diagrams on it, but why number it 1-10 and not with the page numbers, why have page numbers if you can't use them?

The design of each spread almost seems to belong to a different portfolio, you could simplify them making them a bit more coherent with less elements on the page. I like how you present your work on the final spread.

Overall nice variety of projects, well documented, love the process photos of that bench.

And to finish it off nicely I would add a back cover.

Aug 29, 18 5:19 am  · 
 · 
elianaacevedo

Hi! I just posted a new version in the same link :)

Sep 27, 18 6:13 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: