Archinect
anchor

Uni Architecture Portfolio?

sansindu

Hey everyone!

I'm applying to Universities in the UK to study K100 Architecture, and I saw that many of them required a Portfolio. I contacted some unis, but they weren't really helpful...

Could you guys tell me:

a) Whether it's a digital or traditional portfolio?

b) Which size is better?

c) Any requirements on what to include?

d) Is there some kind of deadline?

e) Any examples from past students' portfolios?

f) I saw on some Portfolio sites that we "shouldn't include cartoons or anime" Does that mean fan-art of cartoons/anime? Are we allowed to include artwork from our own graphic novels/manga, showing progress of our drawing styles?

Thank you!

Aug 8, 18 8:10 pm
Non Sequitur
First thing is to pick up the phone and call the specific departments or programs. I find it very difficult to believe that the answers to your pedestrian questions are not freely available.

Second, a portfolio is a collection of your greatest artistic hits and creative flair. Don’t know how far comic book drawings will get you so don’t place all your efforts on those.
Aug 8, 18 8:45 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

yes, I can read. Notice I wrote to contact the specific department? Thanks for playing.

Aug 8, 18 9:02 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Jackson, how the fuck did we insult your fragile little self esteem bubble now?

Aug 9, 18 6:07 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: