Archinect
anchor

28 years old and want to pursue architecture

zachey

Hey everyone,

I have a Bachelor degree in German language and Literature and am currently in a post-graduate program in the same area of study. I have one year left in my current program.

I want to pursue a March program at my university, or an 3 year Bachelor's degree (taught in German) in Stuttgart where I'd benefit from paying much less in fees. What are my options as a student wishing to pursue architecture as a profession and in my specific situation with my history of coursework?

How could I make the most of this year I have left in my current program? As far as taking courses that be advantageous when applying for a March?

Finally, I'm am not letting my age to stop me from pursuing this, however, I'd appreciate others opinion on this matter. I'd like a realistic opinion of the pro's and con's of this decision, because it is potentially a huge one for me. 

Thanks,

Zack

Jun 5, 18 6:50 pm
zonker

28 is young - real young - I was 28 when I was an industrial design student, and 50 when I went from my M.arch

Jun 5, 18 8:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: