Archinect
anchor

Specifications and Contract Administration

jpilus

I am looking around for some people I can have a dialogue with that are already connected to accredited Universities that offer graduate degrees in Architecture.  I am not promoting CSI membership or registration for their accreditations. I am certain that it might be a byproduct of establishing a fairly standardized curriculum. The Academic Resources Committee does have some capability to assist in efforts that might be undertaken for an organized effort to promote that some classes should be offered that improve students knowledge base.  It is not a sure thing that I could access them, but I would be willing to give it a shot.  We need to talk about how to approach Deans and Department heads, and what kind of resources that CSI could offer as incentives.  I personally work with the alumni association to get into the classroom, but there must be a variety of ways to get there.

May 23, 18 8:14 pm
“””1991”

dafuk?

May 23, 18 8:17 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Certainly looks like you're promoting something.  My guess is that it's some sort of pyramid scheme.

May 23, 18 9:24 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: