Archinect
anchor

College Decision

Daeguma

Hello everyone, 

So I am currently taking a Graphic Design course and I hate it well not the course but the school. I am considered a jack of all trades and I am currently looking at two completely different programmes. Massage Therapy and Architectural; I am having trouble trying to identify what exactly it is called for the Architectural career that I want to take up. The best way I can sum this up is, I use this computer programme called Homebyme and I enjoy what I do on the website. Create homes, flats, business buildings the way I want but also able to decorate the interior the way I picture it in my mind. So my question is, is the programme Interior Architectural, Architectural Design, Interior Architecture Design, Architectural Technology, Architectural Computer Graphics or is it just that Architect?

Thanks.

May 24, 18 1:19 am
Non Sequitur
The architect can do any of the above. Everything else is interior design. Int des is far easier but much more reatrictive.

Also, no one uses that software.
May 24, 18 6:31 am  · 
 · 
geezertect

Stick with Massage Therapy.  More prestigious and probably better $$.

May 24, 18 6:59 am  · 
 · 
thatsthat

Just had this conversation with my massage therapist - he definitely makes way more money than me.  He started as a CAD draftsman and was thinking of pursuing architecture school before making the switch.  He says massage therapy is way less stress, as you'd imagine.  He makes enough to open his own full-service salon and spa.  

May 24, 18 10:26 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: