Archinect
anchor

BArch recommendations needed !

ole-onion

I'm an international student intending to major in Architecture next year. I have a few questions, hope you guys can give me some answers :

1 . What are your recommendations for BArch program ? My school list now consists of : New Jersey Tech, Illinois Tech, Syracuse, Drexel , U Oregon, Iowa State, Ressenlaer Ins, Tulane ( I'm aware that my list doesnt have the biggest names but my financial situation requires some scholarships and aids so these are what I could find )

2 . Where did you go to school and would you recommend it?

1. Im still in two minds between BArch program and 4+2 program ( BS in Arch + MArch ). Whats your advice ?

2. How is the intern prospect in the industry ?

Any answer is very much appreciated. Many thanks !

May 1, 18 11:56 am
Non Sequitur

Are there no local schools for you? International (and USA tuition in general) is ridiculous and no arch degree is worth the kind of coin they charge.

If you're going to go international, make sure the degree is accredited and take the cheapest option.  Also worth considering where you want to work post graduation.

May 1, 18 12:07 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: