Archinect
anchor

Master of Architecture at UB

Kajal Patel

Hello,

I recently got admit at State University of New York at Buffalo. I am really interested to know that how is the university in reality? What students there have personal opinions about M.Arch. program there? I have chosen Urban Design- Graduate Research Group. Can anyone help me to have details about this? And also how is the overall experience of the study at this university. As I am an international applicant I don't have so much information regarding the program, but I personally liked the course. 

Apr 30, 18 9:56 am
Non Sequitur

You applied to a programme without knowing anything about it? 

Apr 30, 18 10:36 am  · 
 · 
thatsthat

I hope you like snow.  Buffalo is not a bad city.  Fun to visit - not sure about living there though.

Apr 30, 18 11:16 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

The tailgaitin' is the best part and it does have it's fair share of sketchy strip clubs by the airport.

Apr 30, 18 11:26 am  · 
 · 
Kajal Patel

Can you please share this in detail?

Apr 30, 18 11:37 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

which part? The slamming of cheap beers at 9am in an NFL parking lot, or the non-nude C-list strippers?

Apr 30, 18 11:41 am  · 
 · 
Kajal Patel

Sorry, I was not asking actually about this but the above message you did. "You applied to a programme without knowing anything about it?"- I looked at the program. I want to know about them in detail if you can explain.

Apr 30, 18 1:55 pm  · 
 · 
Kajal Patel

I searched about the courses and I liked that, but want to know what are the students' review regarding this university as I also have admits from few more universities. Because websites can't provide the actual facts about the university of the place. 

Apr 30, 18 11:34 am  · 
 · 
thatsthat

Instead of asking strangers online, you could contact the school and ask if there are any students you could talk to about their experience.  I've done this myself and they always seem pleased to speak with potential students.

Apr 30, 18 2:17 pm  · 
 · 
gracenewmier

Buffalo is a great city been here for 7 yrs now, the snow is not as bad as you think.  Hyatts All things creative carries all the items needed for class they have two locations

Apr 30, 18 3:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: