Archinect
anchor

Study INTERIOR DESIGN in South Korea

linaurzolaceballos

Hi, my name is Lina and I’m and architect, I’m really interested in doing a maters degree in interior design in South Korea. I would love to go there experience the culture and see first hand the country it self, and what better way to do it if not going to study. Can you recommend me a good university with interior design masters degree? Thanks 

Apr 14, 18 11:51 am
Nilyamirah

Hi im from malaysia. Im searching a diploma for interior design in south korea. Can u help me recommend some universities? Or university offering scholarships for the course in korea

Sep 28, 18 2:30 am  · 
 · 
KYUKYU

Seoul National University or Hongik University

Oct 17, 18 10:13 pm  · 
 · 
iiiiii

It's late, but I leave a comment for others who will see this post. Seoul National University does not have an interior design department. The most famous interior design departments in Korea are Hongik University, Kookmin University, and Konkuk University.

Mar 12, 21 1:18 pm  · 
1  · 
iiiiii

I'm a student studying abroad at Kookmin Univ. This school is very good. I recommend here:)

Mar 12, 21 1:19 pm  · 
2  · 
r0sef1nch

Hello, I am really interested in studying there and that master or other related to Architecture. Could you tell me more about it? I'm from Argentina and I just finish my degree in Achitecture. I´m looking to continue my studies with a master's degree. So tell me a little bit more about your expirience please!!!!

Apr 7, 21 5:59 pm  · 
 · 
iiiiii

Hi! First of all I want to recommend a uni according to what kind of major you want to study. Because a school famous for architecture and a school famous for design are different in Korea. Famous universities for architecture are Seoul National University, Yonsei University, and Korea University. Especially Seoul National University is most famous and tuition is also cheap. However, Yonsei University has high tuition fees for foreign students. If you want to learn interior architecture, I recommend Hongik University, Kookmin University, and Konkuk University. Hongik University is most famous design school in Korea. Konkuk University is also very famous for masters programs of interior. The reason I recommend these 6 schools is not because of their ranking, but because of their good faculty. and the students are also very good:) FYI, All of these 6 schools are in Seoul. I hope this helps. If you have more questions, leave me a comment :)

Apr 11, 21 9:00 am  · 
2  · 
meenakshi._vinu._

Can I do interior designing with 12th commerce stream

May 11, 21 4:28 am  · 
 · 
meenakshi._vinu._

Hi guys iam from india , can i do interior designing in Korea as a commerce student . If anyone have any idea about it please inform me . 

Thank you 

May 11, 21 4:27 am  · 
 · 
Flowaufsun

Hello! I'm from France and I'm looking for Universities that have an interior design department, in the countryside of South Korea. Do you have some of them to recommend ?

Jun 4, 22 9:30 am  · 
 · 
nishthaasaxena

Hi guys I am from India and I'm looking for universities for master degree in interior designing and scholarships for master degree. Do you have some of them to recommend?  

Jul 26, 22 11:25 am  · 
1  · 
ML.Architecture

HI! Im a bit late , but I wanted to know if theres any Interior Design School in South Korea that teaches in english. Or at least short courses related to architecture taught in english? greetings to everyone and thank you !

Sep 12, 22 11:37 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: