Archinect
anchor

M.Arch from Australia

niveditasaigal

Hi, I am Nivedita Saigal. Architect from India. I have been offered an admission to University of Technology sydney and University of South Australia for M.Arch. However, I am waiting for other Australian universities to respond to my applications. I want to know how are the above two mentioned universities for Master of Architecture. Is it worth doing M.Arch from either of the two unis. Also how is the job opportunity for Architects in Australia, as I would want to work in Australia for a while after completing my graduation, before returning to my country. 

Thanks. 

Apr 12, 18 2:06 pm
niveditasaigal

hi, thanks for the response. Any thoughts on UNSW ? Got an offer from UNSW as well. 

Apr 19, 18 6:20 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur
Why bother with more education if you’re already an architect? Granted the bench mark for that title is weak in India, but still, school only delays real world responsibilities.
Apr 19, 18 7:35 am  · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: