Archinect
anchor

SCI Arc (EDGE in architectural technologies) vs University of Michigan (MS in digital and material technology)​

monn

Hi there!

I have been accepted to both of these schools i.e. SCI Arc (EDGE in architectural technologies) and University of Michigan (MS in digital and material technology)

They are both great schools and I am a little confused as to which would work out better for me.

I am very interested in exploring what mass customization, in terms of architecture, may mean for us beyond the aesthetical / envelope explorations. I am interested in fractal growth and how human data could inform the spatial organisation. I am very interested in coding, especially seeing architecture as a user and context fed data system. 

I also have the choice to not go to both.

Let me know what your thoughts are. Alumni help out please? :) 

Thanks

Mar 31, 18 4:14 pm
Non Sequitur
When in doubt, pick the cheapest or Boston.
Apr 1, 18 8:22 am  · 
 · 
Wilma Buttfit

Boston? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SSR6ZzjDZ94

Apr 1, 18 8:25 am  · 
 · 
monn

they are both coming out to be the same after scholarships D:

Apr 1, 18 2:47 pm  · 
 · 
monn

but thanks

Apr 1, 18 2:47 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

have you tried yahoo answers? Seriously thou, make your own adult decisions. If you're desperately relying on stranger's opinions, you might not be ready for grad school.

Apr 1, 18 8:34 pm  · 
 · 
monn

how about don't answer if u cant help :)

Apr 9, 18 10:15 am  · 
 · 
monn

i believe it always better to ask for opinions because ofc the final decision is mine

Apr 9, 18 10:16 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

Why do you not think my response was helpful?

Apr 9, 18 10:20 am  · 
 · 
monn

@non sequitur you never told me where you graduated from?

May 3, 18 4:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: