Archinect
anchor

Help, which university for a Master?

christiansantos

22/M/Colombia

Degree - B.architectural design US-3.58/4GPA 

2 awards winner (best concept of design for a wearable representing an important part of the City and secondly won a competition yo design the  goverment house garden for the first female governor of Victoria) 

currently working in an architectural firm and volunteering in an ONG called YMCA-ACJ, helping disadvantaged children to get education and overcome poverty as well as working with sexual workers and homeless people in marginal areas of Bogota to improve their living conditions. I was ranked top 100 between thousands of participants in the state exams. 

With this profile which would be my reach, moderate and safety schools?

I would like to apply for a any architecture related Master (M.arch,MLA,MUP,etc...)

Thanks for your help.

Mar 20, 18 5:13 pm
Non Sequitur
Adulting is hard. Better defer important financial decisions to complete strangers online instead.
Mar 20, 18 5:31 pm  · 
 · 
christiansantos

Nothing to contribute? You área not answering the question.

Requirements for masters áre not found anywhere for some programs, i need to know which programs would be recommended for me to apply with this profile, limit yourself to answer.

Mar 21, 18 1:40 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

You should be able to answer your own questions. If that's too hard, please apply to Boston.

Mar 21, 18 8:44 am  · 
 · 
WASDxInfinity

Christian, if you won all these awards and competitions and ranked highly in exams, you are more than capable of doing your own research. 
Google.

Mar 21, 18 10:42 am  · 
 · 
splinesbetweentheplace

I shall require in this answer that you area.

First I limit question to recommend master of found, not some program but should be place in profile. Many hope you see and apply in future.

Mar 21, 18 3:30 am  · 
 · 
thatsthat

There's literally no way we can answer this for you.  Schools are so different based on who they accept, what kinds of students, and your interests.  You have said nothing about your interests, your portfolio, or why you want to go to school.  Strangers on an internet forum cannot possibly have a holistic view of you as an applicant or how you will communicate that to an admissions board; only you know that.  Also, why don't you do your own research, figure out what you like, who you'd like to work with, and go from there?  In the US, MLA vs. MUP vs. MArch lead you down very different career paths.  You have to choose one.

Mar 21, 18 10:06 am  · 
 · 
christiansantos

Thanks for your answer, i Will try to be More Clear, i want to know, which top ranked universities i am eligible ? Do i have good chances to gain access into universities like Harvard? If not, which universities are do i have a decent chance to get in ? About researching, i have done ton of research about my possibilities bit there Is no clear information as far as i have seen. There Is nothing like "this GPA and this GRE Will mean strong possibilities into this uni and this Program" everything Is just really abstract, i would like to know if there Is someone here who would help me to maje informed decisions? I dont want to just apply without knowing wich are the choices un which i have strong possibilities or not. About the MLA or MUP, I'm fine with either path, i like both and feel that i have the possibility to succeed un either one as well.

Mar 21, 18 3:02 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

You need to get your shit together first. Grad school, and the expense that comes with, is not something to take so casually.

Mar 21, 18 3:04 pm  · 
 · 
randomised

Apply to any and see how it goes

Mar 21, 18 3:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: