Archinect
anchor

Architectrual Dimensions

varismalazezi

Hello guys!
I have one question eabout dimensions.
When we have a plan view of a floor and can we write the internal dimensions together outside with external dimensions..
And the second one if we draw a section of a room what king of dimensions should we write inside of the section?Is it allowed only to write vertical dimensions inside the section?like height from the floor to the ceiling plane,from the floor to the beam ?Or we can write other dimensions...? Help me please

Mar 20, 18 11:25 am
Non Sequitur

Write what you want.  The goal of the plan or section is to communicate information to your client, GC, or plans examiner.  You're the author, decide what important information the drawing needs to convey and go from there.

This is quite literally super basic stuff.  Youths today are certainly not coming for my job.

Mar 20, 18 11:37 am  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Dont close dimension strings, coordinate your dimensions, know a dimension before you dimension it. 

Mar 20, 18 11:56 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: