Archinect
anchor

​Favorite video meeting app?

Wood Guy

A fair amount of my work is for clients from away, so I need to be able to share my screen. I've been using Google Hangouts but it's spotty and they can't see my cursor moving on PDFs. But it's free at least. I've used Gotomeeting and Webex in the past, but it's been a few years. What works for you? I have a virtual meeting scheduled for this evening with clients who are not technically savvy, which is typical for me (residential design only) so it needs to be very simple to use.

Mar 5, 18 8:57 am
thatsthat

We use Go-To-Meeting for a bunch of conference call type meetings.  You send them a link, they click it and then they can see your screen.  Then you can either have a conference phone (we never use this function) or use your own phone.

Mar 5, 18 10:39 am  · 
 · 
urbanity

i've used join me and zoom

Mar 5, 18 9:38 pm  · 
 · 
Madi123

In this technology world, now so many video apps are available. It depends upon you for which purpose you want it. If it official then you have to use app which provide high quality video like google duo. For personal use we can use wats app video call, emo etc. There is no lack of options for video call. You can find related information on wellnessshot. If we will search on internet then it will show lots of options about it, you have to choose wisely which option you want.

Jul 16, 18 6:16 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: