Archinect
anchor

Fees for office tenant improvement work?

greenlander1

Anyone have a rough idea what arch + mechanical + electrical fees are these days per sf in Southern California for Class B office TI work?  Say the project size ranges from 10k - 50k sf and project construction cost is $100-125/sf

I was thinking maybe around 4-5/sf for arch but I'm pretty out of the loop on this project type.

Jan 27, 18 1:02 pm
arch76

This really depends on scope and complexity of your involvement and all of the other possible project parameters. Are you wrangling the consulting engineers or merely coordinating with them? Is this a bid job or design/build? You're possible fee seems to vary between 40k and 250,00k  depending on the ultimate parameters of the project, so I would hammer that down first, look at the timeline of the project, then determine your fee with that in mind.

Jan 28, 18 1:51 am  · 
 · 
greenlander1

I'm the PM and looking to avoid bidding it out so I can get things rolling quicker.  Construction will be bid out.

Jan 28, 18 12:50 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: