Archinect
anchor

Full funding M.arch programs

billybones

Hello there,
I am applying for M.Arch programs USA, Canada, and Europe. USA deadlines are close. I like design schools and their ambiance with variety of art related departments alongside of architecture. But the fact is I have to bear the cost solely myself,Ilike the ambiance of RISD, Parsons or syracuse etc, but it seems the programs of my liking is way out of my capacity. That's why I would need full funding. and maybe RA?TA ships for living costs.  This frustrates me.

Maybe there is no reason to give full funding for good schools/ programs. but I want to believe there is a way. 

It doesn't need to be a top rank university , but maybe have a specific good program, or good professors etc.

Is there any option of good design school or good programs with cheap costs or maybe give full funding? 

Can any one help me??? right now I am looking for USA as the dates are close.

Dec 18, 17 12:01 pm
Non Sequitur
Maybe try and work a while before jumping blind and taking on hundreds of thousands in debt.
Dec 18, 17 12:06 pm  · 
 · 
placebeyondthesplines

there is no reason to give full funding

considering how little effort you've put into finding this information for yourself, i'm inclined to agree that there's no reason to give you any funding at all

Dec 18, 17 12:30 pm  · 
 · 
archinine
Funding differs greatly both by school and by country - both the country you're from and the country the school is located in. This is the sort of thing you need to research per school and per your situation. If you can't manage to do your homework for an expensive decision like grad school I wouldn't count on any school giving you full funding...expecting the internet to give you a silver bullet is both naive and lazy. You can find these answers on your own with simple searches. Waiting til the last minute pretty much guarantees you'll be limiting or missing whatever funding might have been available.
Dec 18, 17 12:33 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: