Archinect
anchor

List of architecture software

moeamaya

link: https://monograph.io/architect...

After spending way too much time talking to architects, we came to the conclusion they need a ton of help automating their process. This list we came up with is just preliminary and curated based on our network, but we know there's workflows and software tools that others have used to be successful.

Would love some input from archinect users in how they have (ab)used software to make their work more efficient!

Oct 12, 17 4:08 pm
moeamaya

Interesting, I haven't used Autocad Architecture in 8 years. Curious how the 3D compares to Revit?

But at $130/mo, I think it's probably worth the extra $120/mo to upgrade to Revit and get the benefits of BIM features?

Oct 12, 17 7:06 pm  · 
 · 
moeamaya

Curious how large your firm is? Most of our conversations are with folks in the range of 5-50 sizewise. 

That said yea I'm a boxes are all you need kinda guy. When we worked in China for a summer we shipped so many buildings via Sketchup models, it was seriously devastating to our psyche. Why make details? These folks can build from half finished SU models!

Oct 14, 17 12:13 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: