Archinect
anchor

Internationally recognized BA degree?

ko_lp

Hi, I'm a student who just graduated from a high school. 

I'm looking for an English taught undergraduate architecture program in any country. But I wondered if the country where I study undergraduate architecture has to be the same place as where I wanna take masters/work in the future. 

I know there are different types of architect licence for each country. I'm an international student and still unsure where I wanna work in the future. So, I was thinking to take undergraduate course somewhere (probably BSc in Europe), figure out which country to work and then take masters in that country. Would I be able to get a country specific licence if I take masters in the country's uni? (Typically)

I wanted to take RIBA or NAAB accredited course, but I can't afford US/UK unis. I'm confused how the system works, so it will be very helpful if anyone could give me an insight. Thank you!

Jul 25, 17 12:59 pm
archinine
This question has been addressed many times. Search the forum archives for numerous discussions on the difference in licensing and relevant schooling per country.

It's going to be difficult to answer your question if you haven't decided where you want to work as there is no universal/global license or program...
Jul 25, 17 1:04 pm  · 
 · 
ko_lp

Hi archinine, 

Ok, so there's no internationally recognized degree...Maybe I'll research more and choose few countries that I possibly wanna work in the future. And then see what kind of degrees are qualified there.

Thanks for your help!

Jul 26, 17 9:03 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: