Archinect
anchor

Berkeley Environmental Planning MLA

blue_laurel

I'm looking for anyone who has gone through the Environmental Planning MLA track at Berkeley and can give me some insight on the admission requirements. I've contacted the staff in charge of answering these questions, but alas, it is summer and I don't think he's checking email.

I have a B.S. in Sustainable Development & Agroecology and minored in City Planning; I took many environmental science and geography/geology courses along with curriculum in city planning, GIS, and sociopolitical issues. The description of the program makes it seem like I would be qualified for admittance to this 2-year MLA track, but I can't find any qualitative information about it. 

Does anyone have experience with this program? I'm also thinking about the concurrent degree with City Planning (Urban Design concentration), so input from anyone with experience with Berkeley's concurrent programs would be helpful as well. 

Thanks!

Jun 20, 17 12:11 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: