Archinect
anchor

for yale applicant : is there anyone who can see status change?

applicant17

my application turned on an option to upload my final and official transcripts.

Is there anyone else who sees the similar things to mine?

I want to know whether I should upload them now or wait for request from yale via email.

any feedback please!

Jan 15, 17 2:08 pm
Ruchi Dattani

My status changed to "Awaiting - x" next to the transcripts - both official and unofficial which does not make sense because I uploaded them. Anyone have the same problem? I emailed them..

Jan 16, 17 11:51 am  · 
 · 
NMMN0325

@M_ARCHhopeful I had the same problems on my application.  I was 100% sure I submitted my transcript (official copy), but I uploaded it again anyway.  Let us know what they say if admissions gets back to you.

Jan 16, 17 11:54 am  · 
 · 
Ruchi Dattani

@NMMN0325 I thought they specifically wanted unofficial transcript? Kind of freaking out now..I am going to upload my official transcript as soon as I go home. 

Btw I did call the admissions office also but no one picked up.. So I'll let you know when they respond to the email.

Jan 16, 17 12:10 pm  · 
 · 
NMMN0325

@M_ARCHhopeful - like Exeg said, it's probably nothing to worry about seeing as how this has happened to multiple people.  I just uploaded the transcript just in case.  But yeah, it'd be great to hear what they say about that... Thanks!

Jan 16, 17 1:37 pm  · 
 · 
Ruchi Dattani

Hey guys here is what the email said:

"Thank you.  I have updated your account to reflect the receipt of the unofficial transcript.  If admitted and you decide to accept our offer, you will need to have the transcript sent directly from the institution.  No further action is required at this time."

Jan 17, 17 1:05 pm  · 
 · 
ANNIE017

has anyone received an acceptance from any university for M.Arch II

Feb 28, 17 11:17 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: