Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Critique Needed!

nynana

Hi All,

I am working on my March Application and would love to get some feedback on my portfolio.

https://issuu.com/yw5ef/docs/ywportfolio_draft1

Still need to add on the project  I am working right now and redo the content page, so I put work in progress on those. The rest should be pretty much done except for some writing prob need to be revisited.

I am thinking about applying  for GSD, GSAPP, Cornell, Sci-Arc( or UCB? dont know which one is better) , UPenn and Parsons. GPA 3.7/4 GRE 323. Any advice on school is also welcomed!

Nov 10, 16 10:28 am
nynana

any advice is helpful!

Nov 12, 16 10:46 am  · 
 · 
archietechie

Would have preferred the section cut lines on pg 14, 27, 28 to be consistent but it's a small gripe. It's a great folio tbh, but how are you going to overcome the application's page limits?

Nov 12, 16 11:11 am  · 
 · 
nynana

thanks for the suggestion @archietechie

Nov 13, 16 10:21 pm  · 
 · 
Rbsm

liked the layout, easy to read and very easy to take in and understand,

i really liked ur sketch of the coliseum 

Nov 14, 16 4:20 am  · 
 · 
natematt

Is it now typical to include a resume in a portfolio that you are giving a school? 

Nov 14, 16 12:26 pm  · 
 · 
nynana

@natematt I am actually thinking about taking that page off since resume is a separate thing to submit for most of the schools

Nov 14, 16 1:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: