Archinect
anchor

Bianchi house at Riva San Vitale research project

Architechno

Hi everyone, 

I'm a first-year architectural technology student doing a group research project on Mario Botta's Bianchi house at Riva San Vitale, 1972-1973, but in the course of my research, I haven't found specific information regarding the construction materials, building technologies and structural systems, or environmental systems used the home's design. I would greatly appreciate anyone's guidance in locating any resources, construction notes or documents, including floor plans and section details, used in the home's construction that relate to any of the specifics I mentioned above. 

Thanks

Oct 27, 16 11:49 am
senjohnblutarsky

There are tons of plans available with a simple google search.  Detail drawings will be harder to find.  But, any architecture school library should have some Botta books that touch on the subject.  

Architecture students have drawn and researched that building to death.  There is plenty of info out there.  

Oct 27, 16 1:57 pm  · 
 · 
awaiting_deletion

the library, they have books.

ITS IN THE LIBRARY.

Oct 27, 16 11:56 pm  · 
 · 

@Olaf, those drawings are great! Thanks for sharing...

Nov 8, 16 12:03 am  · 
 · 
abdoabdo

we need dimention ??

Nov 19, 16 6:48 am  · 
 · 
lahimonj

the name of the book??

Nov 19, 16 7:23 am  · 
 · 
ClydeConklin

Images shared above is great. I think it is also very necessary to take proper decisions before designing. Architecture involves creativity where we can apply lot of new things to make the look of house, building, library etc more beautiful.

Nov 23, 16 1:02 am  · 
 · 
ClydeConklin

Interior designing is a kind of art which is not an easy task. Most of the people higher professional architecture for a beautiful construction of their house, it also includes better quality material for the construction of the house. You can use pgt windows miami for installation of doors and windows. Because one of my friends suggested that these Impact doors and windows have better air filtration and water resistance quality.

Nov 24, 16 5:25 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: