Archinect
anchor

Admission prospects for Graduate Schools

Gayatri1992

Hi , 

I graduated with a B.Arch( Specialization in Interior Design) in 2015 from India, And i've spent the last one year working on the following personal projects as an independant architect - 4 hillside holiday homes , one centre for a charitable organization for pregnant women, and one interior project for a house here. The designs for these 6 projects have been completed but they're just about starting construction now - and i'm currently working on two more projects - a hospital interior and the renovation of the UNICEF office in my city . 

My undergraduate thesis work was focused on reinterpreting the design concepts used in japanese gardens on a larger scale in a japanese cultural centre and was generally well recieved but the rest of my college work is not too great to be honest. 

Can someone please tell me how well my resume and porfolio might hold up if i apply to the top schools for a masters in architecture ( Harvard, Michigan, Yale, KADK, DELFT), etc ? Does this level of personal , individual work make a difference at all ?

I would be incredibly grateful for any advice! Thanks :)

Aug 15, 16 5:18 pm
tduds

Can someone please tell me how well my resume and porfolio might hold up

No, because you didn't post those things.

It doesn't matter as much what you've done, it matters far more how well you did it.

Aug 15, 16 5:21 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: