Archinect
anchor

Politecnico di Milano MSc :: Relevance and Outlook

mlun

I am looking for anyone's experience with Politecnico di Milano for the masters of science in architectural design. 

I have a Bachelor of Architecture from one of the top 10 schools in the States, I have been out of school for 6 years working and pursuing my own research and would like to go back to school and gain a foothold in Europe. 

Politecnico has been pushing for foreign students, offering some of the best scholarships I have seen (tuition waved along with 10,000 euro a year).   The program seems pretty strict, and not so interdisciplinary, but located in Milan, I can imagine the opportunities are there for those that seek it. 

Knowing the Italian job market is crap for architects, my goal would be to work between the states and italy/europe, either for a company or in academia.

Anyone have any input on the quality of the program or an idea of what to expect?

The outlook after the program?

Or the school's reputation internationally?

Much appreciated.

Apr 13, 16 2:32 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: