Archinect
anchor

MS IN Architecture (Post-Professional degree) in Pratt Review

hey, I am an International Student, got acceptance from Pratt Institute for the MS in Architecture (Post-Professional) degree.

Can anyone tell me about the overall review for Pratt institute for Graduate studies?

Also, having NAAB accredited degree (M.arch) over Ms degree is how beneficial in terms of  job perspective? 

Apr 5, 16 11:56 am
tarunkumar

Hi 

Are you planning to join Pratt MS 

May 8, 16 10:40 am  · 
 · 
ssnnandan

Yes, I am. Why?? @tarunkumar

May 8, 16 3:26 pm  · 
 · 
tarunkumar

I have completed my B Arch from Mumbai university and considering doing MS -Arch or MS-AUD from Pratt from Summer-2017 session. Currently in process of applying . 

Can you please guide me if doing MS-Arch or MS-AUD v/s M Arch degree (Post Professional)?

Also , how to choose between MS-Arch  and MS-AUD ?

Jun 22, 16 6:25 am  · 
 · 
Archiban

David Ruy will go to SciArc next year so there probably no MSAUD in 2017

For MS Arch you will do a bunch of parametric driven projects, and you will have joined semester wil MArch students in the Fall semeter.

For MArch you will have more time to prepare before hunting for a job position in NYC (which is a nightmare) and MS Arch you will save a lot of time if you think you are qualified to take it.

Jul 18, 16 6:25 pm  · 
 · 
Vins

Hey, I'm planning to apply for the same MSc in Architecture degree at Pratt. 

I'm applying to a bunch of other colleges in the US for the Advanced Architectural Design course and there isn't much information out there about the Msc Arch degree at Pratt. It would be really helpful to me if i could get some input from your experience there!

Thanks!

Nov 4, 19 5:52 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: