Archinect
anchor

2016 graduate school decision Help international student

Accepted Uni of kansas 2 year master is arch program Kansas state 2 year master in arch program Uni of buffalo suny dual degree march and mfa Georgia tech 3.5 year march program Uni if Cincinnati 3 year march program Since im an international student im having difficulty deciding ehich school to attend georgia tec and Cincinnati are too expensive. Im unsure about uni of buffalos program. Is kansas state a good rank for its graduate arch program.my aim id to recieve architectural licensure and give the are exam. So im hopung to get into a good program so i can apply for jobs in the us because obtaining h1b status is difficult the better portfolio and academic experience i have would increase my chances of getting a job that will sponsor a visa. So if you have done your graduate march program from those uni please shed me some light on those programs. Thank you

Mar 18, 16 10:43 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: