Archinect
anchor

ID undergrad/ M.arch vs. B.arch./M.arch

Daaper19

Pros and cons of each, or which is more beneficial 

Mar 8, 16 10:41 am
Non Sequitur

Perhaps take the hint from your empty, yet identical post, from yesterday.

Add some specificity if you're going to be lazy and seek educational help from strangers on online forums.

Kids these days.... AMIRIGHT?

Mar 8, 16 11:00 am  · 
 · 
Daaper19

I am enrolled in Interior design but I am debating switching into architecture. I am on my first internship with an interior design firm.  I have to make a decision by mid April to stay in Interior or to switch to Arch.

Regardless I would like to get my M.Arch, but what will benefit me more for an undergrad? That is the part I am having trouble with, I'm stuck. I've talked to professors, but of course they're very bias (not that is a bad thing). I just need some honest, helpful feedback, because it's hard not having much guidance.

I am really interest in renovation, hospitality, that kind of area. I am second guessing interior design because I don't want to end up just decorating/doing only FF&E, I see the interior as so much more than, that is why I decided on Interior design, but maybe if others in the profession can let me know what they are involved in would be helpful or if they did the whole ID/ M.Arch route. Also I am minoring in Business Admin because I think it is good have knowledge in  that area (just thought to throw that in). Thanks for the help, and my apologizes for not being very specific.

Mar 8, 16 12:23 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: