Archinect
anchor

DAAP UC interior design major

Daaper19

Hello Guys,

I am attending University of Cincinnati in the DAAP program. I am enrolled in Interior design but I am debating switching into architecture. I am on my first internship PYR-Design ( sub division of Perkins and Will). I have to make a decesion by mid April. 

Regardless I would like to get my M.Arch, but what will benefit me more for an undergrad? That is the part I am having trouble with, I'm stuck. I've talked to professors, but of course they're very bias. I just need some honest, helpful feedbac, because it's hard not knowing what is the right thing to do.

Also I am minoring in Business Admin. because I think it is good have knowledge in  that area. I am really interest in renovation, hospitality, that kind of area. I am second guessing interior design because I don't want to end up just decorating, I see the interior as so much more, that is why I decided on Interior design, but maybe if others in the profession can let me know what they are involved in would be nice and say for knowing was architects are doing. Thanks for the help, and my apologizes for being a bit all of the place, it's just sometimes stressful, I'm sure you guys understand that as well.

Mar 7, 16 4:21 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: