Archinect
anchor

Which master programme is better RMIT Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Buildings or UNSW Sustinable Build Enviroment ??

Lobabaidris

am moveing to Ausralia next year ,i visited Both Syd and Melborne me and my husband prefer to live in Melbone. I liked the RMIT programe of energy effiency and sustainable buildings although it may be a bit challanging with my Archticture background since it is focus on energy, however the UNSW is also diverse and more suitable for me as an architect and have a more flexible programe.

am looking for a programme to stringiest my knowledge on Sustainability I have been workingin adiffrent range of sustainability projects for the past 4 years.

Supprting master planning property team, asissting on creating sustainability strategy and carbron footprint for transport authorities, working with desgin team to achive LEED and other rating tools.

Please advise

Feb 27, 16 11:51 am

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: