Archinect
anchor

CCNY, UNC CHARLOTTE or UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA,TAMPA?

Manasi Bapat

Hi guys! I am new over here. It will be really helpful if you share your views and knowledge over my queries.

I have completed my Bachelor's degree in Architecture from University of Mumbai, India and have applied for the Masters in Urban Design program at CCNY, UNC Charlotte and USF school of architecture and community design for fall 2016. Initially,I was influenced by the CCNY's low fees and its location in Manhattan. But now,I am totally confused regarding these choices. Fees are more or less on the same level for all the three of them. The master in urban design course is restricted to two semesters i.e one academic year at all the three schools.

Considering the job opportunities, location and education quality which do you think will be enriching for my carrier? I have got an acceptance from the UNC Charlotte school of architecture. Awaiting for a decision from CCNY and USF.

Your inputs will be of great help to me.

Feb 26, 16 3:55 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: