Archinect
anchor

Looking for students/recent graduates from IAAC to comment

Taole

Hey, 

I am wondering if there is anyone out there who can talk about their recent experiences studying at the IAAC in Barcelona? 
I am applying to graduate schools and still waiting for replies. The greatest obstacles I have encountered so far is the absolute lack of information regarding the IAAC aside from the official school channels. Even here on archinect, the most recent post appears to be from 2015, and no useful information at all. 

I am looking for students/recent graduates who can provide first-hand information (second-hand is good too at this point) on the quality of education at IAAC, studio culture, student life, future prospects. Also, experiences of international students who don't speak Spanish/Catalan (yet). Anything is good!

Thanks.

Feb 10, 16 3:28 pm

I have a former collegue who is in IAAC now and he is having a blast.  Also, my tutor in an AA workshop also teaches in IAAC and the teaching culture is focused more into rapid prototyping using advanced tools.  I would head to IAAC if I had the money or time.

Feb 22, 16 9:45 am  · 
 · 
designfreek

Have you had experience in certifying your degree to Spanish standards? I am an American looking to get my masters in Barcelona, but having a hard time with the application. Thanks!

Aug 6, 18 12:39 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: