Archinect
anchor

Berkeley Studio One 2016-2017 Interview

international_applicant

Hello guys!

This morning I got an email from Berkeley, for their MArch II - Studio One 2016-2017 program, telling me they want an interview.

"We are currently reviewing all submitted applications and I’m happy to tell you that you were shortlisted by the selection committee.

In order to get a better impression of you and your interests, it would be great if I could contact you personally.

Therefore, I would kindly ask you to schedule a Skype call with me in the next week."

Does anybody else got a similar email? They say that i am shortlisted by the selection commitee. Does this mean that there are already some people accepted and that I am to be judged based on the interview for the remaining slots?

Anybody out there been in my place in the past? Care to share any interview tips?

Thank you in advance

Feb 6, 16 8:51 am
manojna acharya

Hi international_applicant did you hear back from Berkeley?

Mar 1, 16 5:08 pm  · 
 · 
international_applicant

Yes i did the interview and they told me i am unofficially accepted and that i have to wait for the official letter of acceptance

Mar 1, 16 5:23 pm  · 
 · 
manojna acharya

Oh thats great ! congrats. Looking at your discussions on other forums, I think we have applied to the same set of schools. I got an admit at UCLA, a reject from Columbia. Waiting for Berkeley, MIT and GSD! Do let me know if you hear from MIT or Harvard. 

Thanks

Mar 1, 16 5:29 pm  · 
 · 
international_applicant

I have applies to berkeley studio one, ucla suprastudio and columbia msaad, mit smarchs, gsd march ii and ysoa march ii. Got 3 acceptance offers from the first three programs so far

Mar 1, 16 6:15 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: